8.15.2009

Welcome To The World Charlie!

We have been blessed by God with a happy, healthy and beautiful baby boy. Charles Leonard Kingrea arrived at 2:12am on August 13, 2009 with a head full of hair. He weighed in at a surprising 7 lbs 14 oz. and measured 20 inches long. Kristin labored with God given natural strength for about six and a half hours, and I witnessed the miracle of my baby boy's birth. The full story of the labor from beginning to end will be another entry, but for now I wanted to share pictures of our beautiful boy Charlie. Excitement and love are two fitting words, but describing a miracle can only be expressed by each individual's experience and emotions. Thanks to everyone for the gifts, calls, visits and prayers... We love you all and are looking forward to life with our baby Charlie.










3 comments:

  1. Oh gooodness, I hope I'm the first follower! I LOVE Blogs, it's my way of keeping up with MY babies (which keeps me going) and now yours will be added to my list. Precious Charlie, and thanks so, so much. Give sugah to Charlie for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I got to be there with you to see Charlie come into the world. He is so perfect and Kristin you did awesome! You made it look easy! I will always be there for Charlie and love him with all of my heart! Aunt Molly and Uncle Clay love Charile boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin and Craig, Charlie is beautiful! Congratulations! We are so excited for y'all and we look forward to meeting your precious baby boy soon! Love, Megan and Ross

    ReplyDelete