11.26.2009

So Blessed!









Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It was such a sweet day. We woke up early, cooked and watched the Macy's day parade- Charlie stared at the TV - it was so cute.
We celebrated with Craig's mom and step dad(CZ and BZ) and Aunt Leigh.
{my family is all up in Colorado visiting Brooke, Jason and boys, and Craig's dad in Alexandria with the Kingrea's-we couldn't travel b/c Craig has work tomorrow}.
Craig and I did a whole lot of cooking- it was fun-our first Thanksgiving at our home and Charlie's first turkey day. I used my Granny's china we inherited, my mom's linens, my mother-in-law's silver that was given to us, and our crystal- love using all my pretties and entertaining!! Charlie passed out in his bouncy seat at the table while we gave thanks to God, ate, all talked at the same time, laughed, and ate some more.

Counting our sweet Blessings on this day to give thanks...
Thankful for the mother/father and wife/husband the Lord is making us...
Thankful for the blessings that surround...
Thankful for hard times that make us better people...
Thankful for the blessings that are waiting...
Thankful for the blessings that keep us in the moment...
Thankful for the blessings of love, laughter, joy and faith...
Thankful for the blessing of this precious life...

We are so Blessed and Thankful for our incredible and loving family, and wonderful friends...
We are thankful Lord, so Thankful!

O Lord that lends me life,Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.~William Shakespeare~

No comments:

Post a Comment