6.03.2010

it's raining it's pouring

The weather is terrible right now and I am stuck at work!
I can not believe June is here...Our baby will be 10 months on the 13th- time is flying. Sorry I have not posted lately- we have so much going on with work, Craig's job, showing our house ( have to constantly have it perfect), and work on the new house! Good News though---we had an offer last night and it was right where we wanted to be. We accepted and they put a deposit to the agency so the next step is inspection!! We are excited !! We hope thy will love it as much as we have!
Craig has been a painting machine at the new house and I have been cleaning and trying to get it at least decent for us to move in. It is definitely a work in progress- those fixer uppers are a love hate but in the end it will be something we will be proud of and love!
Happy Almost Friday!
XO- Kristin
Here are some pics from my phone of my lil man...(yes i think it is about time for our first haircut ... looking like Zack Morris)

2 comments:

  1. I just laughed out loud at the Zach Morris comment. But he is waaayyy cuter than that! He is so precious!! Wow, so much going on for you guys. I do have you in my prayers. Keep us posted on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig & Kristen I love that you have this blog...other than Leighs Facebook pics its my only way to follow yall and lil Charlie! Did you hear my big news...baby #2 on the way?!? crazy...i hope all is well and cant wait to get back down to NOLA to see yall soon :) Much Love!

    ReplyDelete