1.10.2011

Poor Angel

Charlie has RSV. He started running fever on Wednesday night and I took him into the doc on Thursday afternoon after I received a call at work from my mother in law saying that it spiked up again. I took him in and he started throwing up; they took a swab of his nose, throat and looked in his ears (all while he was screaming with fever), they gave him Motrin suppository, pricked his finger and diagnosed our baby with RSV! The nurse and doc were awesome and wanted to keep us there to make sure Charlie didn't need to go to ER or anything. I was so nervous... this was the first big sick scare for us. Charlie was just so sad and pitiful and wanted to just cuddle on me. On top of this, I was also sick all week (but started feeling better Saturday thank God) Charlie is doing much better, finally liking his nebulizer treatments...and we are all trying to stay well before baby comes any day now!! Keep us in your prayers for a healthy and happy baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kristin! Poor sweet Charlie, that is so pitiful :( I will be praying! When it rains, it pours. Hopefully, all this sickness will be knocked out soon for new baby. Keep us posted!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete