6.07.2011

Reese's Christening

I am doing things a little backwards but wanted to post pictures of our little Girl's very special day! We Baptized Reese at the end of March 2011. It was a beautiful day with family and friends with us to celebrate. She was baptized at St. Peter's which is a very special church in our family. We were all baptized here and Craig and I married here (as well as most of our family including my parents.)
We asked Aunt Molly, my sister, and Uncle Tommy, Craig's step brother, to be Reese's Godparents, this little angel is so blessed! Reese wore our family Christening gown of 70 years! This was my uncle's and was passed down to my mom and her siblings, all of my cousin's, me and my sister's, and now our baby's! Aunt Molly gave Reese a very beautiful antique bonnet that I hope her little girl will wear one day.
We celebrated after with a reception at our house.
God Bless you baby girl!


















No comments:

Post a Comment