10.02.2011

Mommy's birthday

My birthday was Saturday and it was a wonderful weekend. I love where I am in life. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband, 2 wonderful/adorable babies and a great family...All of whom I adore more and more everyday. It Is crazy getting older but I have to say it is the best time of my life.
I woke up to coffee in bed and Charlie and Craig singing happy birthday to me. Charlie kept saying "it's my birthday too mommy" too precious!
Charlie and Reese surprised my with an iPad which I am blogging from now (trying to learn this very cool machine). I was so surprised! I then spent the morning with my sister and kids at the ALS walk for cure. My dear friends Dad (and close family friends) is suffering with this horrible disease. I am happy we spent the morning in his honor. Craig then took the kids and Molly and I were off for pedicures. Then My sweet mom and sis helped with the kids while Craig took me to a romantic dinner at the lake house on the lakefront. We thought about going out but ended up at home in pjs which we loved! A sweet birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment