5.13.2012

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mothers Day to our Mother's whom we love more then life! 
Thank you for everything , for your unconditional love and for always letting us know your love for us.
Thank you for loving our children and for all that you do for us.
 We are so Blessed!!
We Love you.

To My children and husband:
Thank you for a wonderful day!
I love being a mom more then anything in the world! 
Charlie and Lily Reese, God has blessed us with the most precious children-you bring me more happiness and love that you could ever imagine!
You are my Sunshine's. I love you.


Last night we all went to Dinner with Craig's Mom and had a lovely time!
Today we went to church with my mom today, then to my parents to Grill out by the pool and go to the river.
We had a beautiful day and the kids had a ball!

First time riding the battery operated car and she loved it!!


Mame and Lily Reese


Off to the river!


Bathing beauty playing in the sand


Riding in the "boat"


Caught a fish!
Charlie, Uncle Clay and Daddy


Enjoying a walk on the river bank




Lily Reese and mommy






Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment