6.23.2012

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day weekend was filled with Fun!
Saturday one of my very best friends Heather was in town with her family and our God daughter Abbie from Maine (well they were living in Maine but now one their journey to move to NY - near Canada- to Fort Drum). Graham is in the Military so moving and deployment is always something they are dealing with! And...they are expecting number 2!
We headed to her parents house for a relaxing evening at the pool and a delicious meal of chicken and ribs- Craig loves mama Dina's cooking! It was so great seeing them and hanging out.

Daddy Relaxing
But...not for long
Heather and Abbie (and baby girl Wood in belly)
Reese looking to get more grapes from Mr. Jim that he grew himself 

Major Graham Wood
Abbie and Charlie waiting for their dinner
The next day (Father's Day) we were invited out on the Combs Family boat. 
My sweet mom kept Reese while we spent pretty much all day on the River, stopping for lunch at Friends on the river. It was nice and relaxing. Charlie had a blast with his best friend Matthew and loved his first tubing adventure!! The parents had a great time too!!

Daddy and Charlie having fun 
The crew swimming at the water hole! Minus the moms who were on the boat also enjoying father's day

On our alligator hunt- isn't it beautiful
Searching for gators...shhh
-Charlie, Lyla, and Matthew-
Best Buds
Capt Chris Combs and his Daddy Ron

Michelle, me and sweet Kaylee

I mean is this the cutest, most excited boy you have ever seen or what

-Craig, Happy Father's Day! You are the best daddy (and hubby) EVER and we are so blessed!! 
I love you/ We love you 'Bigger then the Sky'
-To my Daddy/Pops, Thank you for everything you have provided me and my sister's with in our lives, I am forever grateful! I love you more then you know and so do your 5 Grandchildren!
- To my wonderful Father-in-Laws/ Granddaddy and BZ, Thank you for raising a great son, being incredible father-in-laws and loving your Grand babies so very much!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!! The Kingrea's have had some exciting adventures lately :) Chicago looks amazing! Love that last pic of Charlie, so fun!

    ReplyDelete