7.04.2012

Long day at Summer Camp

My sweet boy had a long day! He never passes out before we get him in bed to read books. Tonight he climbed in Daddy's arms on the sofa, and before Craig could get up to walk him to his room, Charlie was passed out. So sweet!
Charlie made my afternoon, when I picked him up today, he screamed and ran to me "mommy mommy", and looked around to make sure everyone was looking.
I took him for a much needed haircut today, he did so good, asked the stylist a million questions and he was so excited to get a sucker. Charlie is growing so fast- his 3rd birthday is right around the corner. He is getting so big and tall and always tells me, "mommy Im getting so big" (please stop reminding me son because Im not ready for you to get so big =).  He is so smart and amazes us everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment