10.30.2012

Monster Mash

Gearing up for Halloween Aunt Molly and I took the kids to Monster Mash at Boga Falaya Park while the guys stayed back watching the football game.
We dressed the kids up for a day of games, crafts and fun. It started off very cool and quickly started to feel like July weather. Luckily we had extra clothes to strip the kids down. Lola was a trooper and Charlie and Reese had a ball.

My handsome Fireman
He is putting out a fire!
Look how tall my baby is getting- you would think he was 5!


Cutest little strawberry I have ever seen!

Having fun on the slide. Charlie and Reese also did the bounce house which they loved and were cracking up the whole time. I had to drag them out

Face painting. Charlie wanted a shark!

Cookie decorating

Butterfly face paint and enjoying her cookie.

Even a visit with darth vader
Aunt Molly and baby Lola. Lola was pooped!
Daddy got me this "sweeter then candy" shirt and outfit!
Twirling in her tutu while holding the water hose

Ready for bed after a long day!

Cute lil pupkin!
Ty and Cruz at the pumpkin patch in Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment