1.15.2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year to you all!!!
Yes, I am still here! I know, I know, I stink at blogging but will try to do better in 2010.
We have had a very Blessed Year! Finding out we were pregnant...trip to Disney world for Craig's first marathon...
birth of our beautiful baby boy...and much more!
I have lots of posting to catch up on, so if I have any readers left out there ;)...here I go.
My sister Brooke made a trip from CO beginning of Dec. (by herself traveling with a newborn and a wild 2 year old) to meet her first nephew & for us to meet baby Cruz/spend time with Ty. It was so fun! Mame' (and Pops) got all their grandson's matching outfits for all the festivities and parties! We tried to get pics of all the babies at the same time but needless to say, as you can tell by the pictures, it didn't work out so well!


All three boys in their red courdoroy outfits -hilarious! Anytime we tried to get all three together it was a nightmare..haha

Me, Brooke, and Molly... I am so lucky to have such wonderful sisters!

Ty kissing his cousin!

More Kisses


Enough kisses Ty!


Ty and his bro cruzy


Aunt Brooke and drool boy!


Aunt Kristin and Buddha baby
Matching Christmas PJ's, Charlie looks scared to death- (really he just loves eating his hand when he doesn't have anything else to put in his mouth)

We wish everyone a very Happy, Prosperous and Blessed 2010!
Thanks for checking in...More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Kristin, I love looking at your blog and your cute kiddies! You all look fabulous!! I love the pic of the 3 of you, how fun to have each other as friends...and sisters. (and I totally thought Molly had a big flower in her hair! lol)

    The kids are so presh!

    ReplyDelete