1.30.2010

Eating- & Loving-Solids!

Charlie is eating solids and LOVES it! It is hilarious... when we are finished he will whine until he gets more and then smiles so big when he does!
He is going to be so big and strong! =)
He is already growing like a weed-makes me sad but makes Craig so proud!
I started reading this book "SUPER BABY FOOD" recommended by my sister and it is great! http://www.superbabyfood.com/
.
It is a great nutrition resourse. I have been making his food-it is so simple and fun for me (and most importantly nutritious-I of course use Gerber sometimes too).
His favorite food right now is Avocado! He eats it like it is ice cream!
*** To all you mom's out there, go get this book! It is for babies 0-3years and has lots of good recipes too!
I normally have to strip Charlie down after feeding him b/c we get food everywhere!!
On another note- I started back running and working out. I was doing it on and off for a while but now I am trying to workout pretty consistently. My goal is to do the Mardi Gras-Rock n Roll 1/2 Marathon at the end of Feb...we'll see (pretty out of shape)! Tough to stay on track due to work and coordinating mine and Craig's schedules.
Anyway, PAC- our gym- has a great daycare program- I took Charlie for the first time a few weeks ago. While working out I checked on him 3 x and got Molly to check on him too...ha , I know-pitiful but can't help it!
Each time we went in there he was cracking up and jumping non-stop in his jumper and showing off! Too cute!
At gym in the jumper-couldn't get a good pic b/c of all the movement!!
I will post some pics soon of Charlie starting-well trying very hard- to CRAWL !!

No comments:

Post a Comment