3.13.2010

Charlie Monkey

The last few weeks Charlie has turned into quite the little Monkey. Climbing up on everything and pulling himself up! My sweet in laws- Craig's Dad and Step Mom (Derby and BonBon) came in town last weekend to visit. While they were here Charlie stood himself up in his crib! We couldnt beleive it. Ever since, anytime we go into him room in the morning or after a nap (or in the middle of the night) he is standing up, looking around,  holding onto the side of his crib. Hilarious!
Just a few weeks ago we had dropped the crib midway...looks like we will have to drop it all the way down now.














Charlie is already into everything he is not supposed to! With 1 million toys all around the house, he still goes straight for three things...
1.The fireplace (which he climbs up on the marble and makes me so nervous)
2. Maysie's dog food bowl
3. My computer cord
Time to babyproof everything! I was not ready for this...my baby is growing too fast!

On the mantel- here comes trouble!













More Charlie News: He started waving this week and is saying da-da-da, ma-ma-ma and blowing bubbles with his spit (which he thinks is hilarious-not too funny for ma-ma-ma, after I give him a bite to eat and then starts blowing his bubbles- so I laugh b/c I can't help it, which makes him do it more)! Anyway, I have been trying to teach him to wave for a little while now. On thursday when we came home from work- our sitter Hannah said "Charlie has been waiving at the TV and me all day!" We couldn't believe it!! He is so proud of himself when he does it- and loves looking at himself in the mirror and watching his hand.
My handsome boy ready for church...














I am such a happy boy!
Enough Pictures mommy!
Passed out in the car on the way to my first Mardi Gras parade. I was sick for the first time so on the way mommy and daddy decided we should go get lunch instead!

We are off to enjoy this beautiful weather today!! We hope to be outside all day at the lakefront in the jogging stroller and in the grass! So happy spring is here!!!

1 comment:

  1. He is growing so fast!! And so beautiful... I mean handsome- ha. Perfect mix between you and Craig.

    ReplyDelete