3.09.2010

Mardi Gras Marathon

We did it... We ran the Mardi Gras Rock N Roll half marathon. 13.1 miles...
Bruce, Molly, Mandi, Jess, Me and Craig

This has been my goal since I had Charlie and I honestly did not think I would end up doing it but I did! My sweet friend Mandi came in town from Florida for the weekend and we ran it together. It was so fun! We had a big group of us that all ran it together. Aunt Molly ran WAY ahead of us and did incredible (Craig too!!). The most impressive person was Mame' (my amazing mother)! She did the full marathon 26.2 miles-her second one and she did amazing!

Molly, Mom, Me and Mandi

Our next race will be the Cresent City Classic Easter weekend. Brooke and Jason and boys will be in town so we can't wait!
Also, Molly and Bruce are in training for the Half Ironman and will then be doing the FULL IRONMAN in August- yes, they are seriously crazy but absolutely incredible!














Before the race-
Craig, Me, Jessica, Mandi and Bruce

1 comment: