11.05.2010

BIG 3-0

We are officially thirty! Holy Cow...Where did the time go? My birthday was on Oct 1st and Craig's on Oct 10th. Over the years I would always poke fun at Craig because I was 18 before him, 21 before him,but now it is not so much fun being 30 first- he is now the one poking fun at me (although he is not far behind me)!
A wonderful 30 years...I am truly blessed and wouldn't change a thing... happily married to the most amazing man, the most adorable little boy that brings so much joy to our lives, a baby boy/girl on the way, great health, happiness, amazing family, wonderful friends and the list goes on and on and on...
Being that I'm preggo we had pretty laid back bday celebrations. My birthday was on a Friday so after work we had Craig's Aunt Cheryl watch Charlie while we went out for dinner. The next day was fun at the LSU/TN game while Charlie went with Aunt Molly to the fair to see the animals and then stayed at Mame and Pops. We had so much fun although I was pooped on Sunday. The next weekend we celebrated Craig's birthday at our new house, our very first dinner in our new dining room with family over! I used our China and had baby pictures of Craig at everyone's place setting. My sweet mom made Craig's favorite meat and we rang in the afternoon with the Saints game!
Oh and we gave each other a very cool camera for our birthday so we can capture great pics of our chickadee's!
Thank you Lord for all of our Blessing's throughout our thirty years of life!

Here's to our twenties...Welcoming our thirties!!

Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!
 Yay - I love Birthday's!
 Trying hard to blow but not working out so good!
Helping Mommy in the Kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it either! Kyle will be 30 in March :) Now we need some pics of this amazing house taken by the new camera ;) Y'all take care!

    ReplyDelete