11.08.2010

Ut- Oh! Rough Night! Firetruck

Craig was at CEU all weekend in Baton Rouge so Charlie and I had the weekend alone. Saturday night...It all started with Ut-Oh right before bedtime. I had been organizing and hanging pictures all weekend. I was hanging pictures in the hall, and charlie in his PJ's playing with toys when he ran up to me and said Ut-Oh! He had poo poo in his hand. Maysie had "went" in the house (poor little puppy- I probably forgot to let her out) and charlie picked it up and brought it to me- lovely! I sent maysie outside (after stepping in it), washed charlie up while gagging, cleaned the floors and then eventually put Charlie down.
THEN It was 2:30, I was sound asleep- & Charlie started crying! I went in there after waiting to see if he would sooth himself back down, and he was sopping wet!! It was the darn Huggies!! We switched this week from Pampers due to a $3.00 off coupon I had and all week he has been wet! I changed his diaper, sheets. his clothes and put him in bed with me (which NEVER happens because he is a wiggle worm and has never slept with us b/c he just won't). Well he feel asleep in my arms- so sweet! I could not believe it. However, I was so uncomfortable from being sick from a cold, that I softly brought him to his room, where you guessed it, he woke up. It is so cold in our house so I was so worried all night he was cold! Finally 4:30 I fell asleep! And then what felt like 30 minutes later, he woke up for the morning! I looked at the clock- 6:15!! And then realized we gained an hour..yay!!
Sunday we went to Blake's 2nd birthday party (charlie's 2nd cousin). It was a Firetruck bday party and so fun! My cousins out did themselves with a firetruck jumper, hot dog, cotton candy, snowball and nacho machines. A kids dream. Then the best part...the Firetruck visit!
 My Lil Chief!
 Watching for the Firetruck with Pops
 Blake loving the horns and sirens
 Strike a pose
 Aunt Molly and Charlie enjoying the Scarecrow and pumpkins
Mame' and Charlie with the horses

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kristin! Bless your heart. You know that would've NEVER happened if Craig was home. Only because you were all alone! Still a funny story... sort of ;)

    ReplyDelete