3.05.2012

Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon New Orleans

A beautiful day today completing a 13.1 mile run throughout New Orleans.
The weather conditions could not have been better!
Craig and I were going to run together but unfortunately he has an injury so I ran with my Dad for 7 miles until he took off. My mom also ran it! I am so proud of both of my parents!
I was happy with my time 8:30 min mile pace and just happy to have finished! Craig and the babies came to meet us and we had fun at the after party dancing to Rockin' Dopsie! They were awesome and the kids had a ball! We celebrated after eating at R and O's (one of our favorite Po-Boy places from when we lived in New Orleans).
http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/new-orleans
After the race... 
Dancing to the band! So cute!
Excuse the lady in the background..ha!

Reese's new thing is "Horray" and she raises her hands in the air!
She is saying hurray to Mame', Pops and her Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kristin! On the race and on becoming an aunt again :) This is so inspiring. Maybe one day I can do this ;) Tell everyone hello from the Cragers!

    ReplyDelete