3.15.2012

The Three Little Pigs/ Thank you Jesus

This is the book we have been reading with Charlie. He loves it. When we say Charlie what does the big bad Woolf say, he says "I'll Huff and I'll Tuff and I will blow your house away". It is so funny!

Funny Charlie story for the day...
I have been listening to some rap lately only because I was training for the half marathon and needed lots of music that would keep me going =). So one of the songs is "Like a G6, Like a G6, I'm feeling so fly like a G6". Charlie heard it (and mama kinda taught him the words) and out of the blue he will break out in song and dance singing "Like a G6, Like a G6" It's been cracking us up!
Well we heard today that Charlie was the hit at school with all his teachers! He pulled the guitar off the shelf and started singing to everyone! His teachers loved it and told us he was singing "Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus"! ha ha. Little did they know that was NOT what he was singing! Ha. When we heard about this Craig and I lost it in hysterics. So, we are now trying to convert the song in our house to"Thank you Jesus"!

Loving his book.
He loves naming the pigs family names!
Singing and Dancing!
Also, I could not post without talking about sweet Reese. She is growing like a weed and surprises us everyday with her new words, laughter and love. She is completely walking so we are having some bumps and bruises. She loves to give kisses "mmmmma"! She is always holding her hands up to us asking us to "o me"= hold me. Love this little bug!

2 comments:

  1. CANNOT believe how big Reese is!!! Walking and all! They are both precious, love seeing pictures on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh!! Reese is such a big girl! This last picture is so precious. Cracking up at Charlie's singing, ha!

    ReplyDelete